Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

So on the go......

Wow I have no idea how time is flying by so fast........ There is so much going on its crazy!

Life has been all kinds of crazy the past few weeks! Pictures, and cards, family events its just crazy! I have been loving the beautiful weather and my wonderful new camera! And finally all of my new back drops have arrived! So far they are amazing! :) The nice thing too is the backs are white so i am able to use the backs too!

Baby K has been growing like mad! almost 8 months and pretty determined to walk. I hope she takes her time but i know it will be soon! Its almost heart breaking about how fast she is growing. I know all moms say it how fast their babys grow. Its crazy! The one new thing i am liking that she does is she likes to have her morning nap on me! We cuddle up and watch some TV and she has a nap! I really enjoy it! and i am guessing she likes it too! She never really was a cuddly baby till now so thats nice!


July is coming up so quick! I have a few exciting events happening for sure... camping camping, birthdays, weddings! oh its going to be crazy! But so much fun! I havent had a summer off since the year after i graduated which was 9 years ago! I have packed this summer with some amazing events! I cant wait! So stay tuned for fun fun fun in the sun! Starting tomorrow with a wonderful wedding! :) Here we go!


Here are some new pictures of Baby K
The tutu was made by CapriandMe Boutique

and the amazing bib was made by Bella and Charlie designs
I Love both of these Both local Nanaimo moms and made so well! Baby K has a bunch of their stuff and I love it! She will eventually! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment