Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby number 2?

I know i probably scared a few of you with the title on this one, but dont worry there is no bun in the oven for this lady. With baby number 1 close to hitting that safe 9 month mark i have been really thinking about when baby number 2 would be a good idea. My Dr told me that any time after 9 months i could get prego again and be able to try for a natural birth. Following a c-section there are a few "rules" so this one was some thing to remember for sure.

I am also daunted by the fact that soon i will be back to working 40 hours a week and away from baby k 45 ish hours and that having number 2 would allow me to be a part of her life still..... I know it will be a chance for me to get some time on my own and be a part of adult talking again. But i will for sure miss the goos and gagas.

Yesterday I was driving back from camping Baby K and I sitting in the back seat. I looked down at her in all her cutness and just loved that moment. being with my beautiful baby girl. and thought i would for sure want to wait a while to have number 2. we are just so happy with her right now that maybe 1 will always be enough. She is so perfect its amazing!

I know that i will miss being home with her but in the end we are happy with what we have right now...

2 comments:

  1. You DID scare me, woman! I think that deciding when you add another family member is a serious and personal decision, guided by so many different factors and life experiences. Do what is right for you and the family and it will be good.

    ReplyDelete